torsdag 14 januari 2010

inside outside same same but diffrent

I sit and drink my mid day cappucino.
I look out at people walking by and children laughing in the snow....
while on the other side of the world people/ children are fighting for their lives and feeling their loss.
This is all happening at the same time. Even though it´s hard to get it you kind of expect it to be that way, it´s always been parallel worlds with simultaneous things going on.

But I play with the thought and bring it inside me, my mind and body.
As I feel great after morning yoga, my body also aches of sweet pain, as I enjoy this quite moment, somewhere inside me I am processing sorrow and great anxiety. Not dominant at the moment but still very much there.

So as I think and look at the world around me I become very aware of the one inside.
It´s not that diffrent and somehow it becomes easier to grasp one when intuned with the other.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar