söndag 10 januari 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCmq1Bfu5j4


I had the best things to say,
nicest things.
Softest touch for you...
I could lick your body make you feel like a king.
Not always what came out not always what I did.
I am not proud of it all, but neither should you be.

I lost my mind, my heart with no sleep over you.
Maybe it will come back, yes it will.
But now I am not there....
I am nowhere.

Still in the end of it all it´s because Ifeel for you.
So fuck me in the right way if you want to fuck at all....

We hurt each other till one feels no more than hollowness.
Well at least that how it is for me.
Noone is better noone is worse, I have my truth and you should have yours.

There are so many thing you don´t know about me.
A fraction is what you see.

I am confusing, so many persons in one.
The whore, the virgin, the man worse than most men, the young girl who breaks with just one hard look.
I am the pure and the dirtiest shit. I can say no to everything but also take it all.
It´s not easy for you and it´s is not easy for me.

You see this picture I post with this text, that´s me as clear as I can be.
Unfocused but still you see, a flash to blind, sharp little face, nipples always hard.
Because life isn´t clear it takes you places you didn´t expect.
It´s hard to live and it´s hard to love.
But we have one life that we know of lets make it the best..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar