söndag 17 maj 2009

stop head I am feeling

that strange
unfamiliar feeling is setting
in my body
mind and soul
it hasn´t been there for years and years
don´t really know what it is
if it is
is what it wants to become

my daughter was once singing perfectlly
in the kitchen
she was tiny tiny maybe 3
everything came words melody and all
then I could see in her eyes that she started to think
about what she was doing
thinking not just singing
she lost the words the melody
suddenly she says
stop head I am singning
I guess I should take her advice and stop thinking
and let that strange feeling I know nothing about
take me in
so I say stop head I am feeling
and let the words and melody come

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this...so true to creative processes. Same goes with me and taking photographs. www.katblog.canablog.com (if you're interested)
    Kathy

    SvaraRadera