fredag 12 november 2010

Choices you make.

When you choose me for me. Because that´s all you can see. I am all you would feel, I am all you would need. Then it´s ok. Trust all the way. Like a piano playing perfect tunes, like a harp just so in tuned. But once you let the poison into your life, breathe, joke, poke more, more and more just so you somehow can score....
Even if just to make you feel, a little bit more real. Itch, bitch, squirm, turn make yourself urn. Don´t use me as something sound, protective and safe from harm. Cause charm you I will, but not one moment....more.
Feel you want and you me haunt. But unless you try on your own to break free from your chains, pains and with no heart gains! Surrender you must and then you have to learn to trust!!!! and to move on, to the unknown.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar